To contact any of the Moderators, please go to the home page, click on any of the individuals under "Global moderators" and send them a private message by clicking "Send PM" under their profile picture.
Our goal at Common Ground is to help Ontarians spread their ideas and meaningfully contribute to the policy process. In order to do this, Common Ground is committed to keeping our site a safe space. Here are some guidelines you should follow in order to keep Common Ground a positive and productive environment.
1. Users must demonstrate respect for other members at all times. Disrespectful or offensive behaviour is unacceptable. Personal attacks, bullying, harassment, name-calling, mocking, or baiting will not be tolerated.
2. You may not post, comment, or upload offensive, obscene, profane, or inappropriate material, or any content that may be considered harmful, vulgar, defamatory, or libellous.
3. You must participate using your actual first and last name when posting or commenting in discussions on Common Ground; you may not impersonate, represent, or imply connection with any person or organization that you are not actually associated with.
4. You must always stay on the topic at hand, conversation should not stray from discussion regarding ideas for policy creation for the Ontario Liberal Party.
5. You may not dominate the conversation, actively discourage the participation of others, or otherwise spam the Common Ground website.
6. You may not advertise, solicit promotional information, or spam any member or discussion in the Common Ground community.
7. You may not post, comment, upload, or otherwise make available any material that invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
8. You may not post, comment, upload, or otherwise make available any material that you do not legally or contractually have the right to share, or that violates any trademark, copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person or organization.
9. Posts or comments with links to external or personal websites will be removed.
If you notice any of the above abuses in the Common Ground community, we ask that you use the ‘Report Abuse’ button visible on every post.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from the Common Ground website.
If any user violates the above rules, we reserve the right to ban or block that individual from further participation in the Common Ground campaign.